When running a catering event, your choice in cutlery is a decision that we believe a lot of event organisers overlook. Having high quality cutlery can really make or break an event and the style of cutlery that you choose can really elevate your event.
Here at HNR Catering Supplies we offer a wide variety of fine dining cutlery sets, including contemporary cutlery as well as more traditional styles.
Our traditional cutlery designs include:
- Dubarry Cutlery: This pattern shows the influence of furniture designer Thomas Chippendale. The decorative shape is reminiscent of many of his chair-back designs.
- Harley Cutlery: Decorative without being ornate, this design has an art deco influence.
- Jesmond Cutlery: A French art deco pattern originally designed in 1925, this design has a simple and elegant shape with a scroll at the handle tips.
- Kings Cutlery: Named after Prince Regent (later George IV), whose influence on fashion and interior design can be seen in this famous collection.
- Bead Cutlery: Designed by a London silversmith named Hester Bateman in the 1750s, this design remains one of the more popular patterns in the UK.
If you want to talk to us regarding our fine dining cutlery sets, please get in touch via the form on our site today. Alternatively, you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +0121 707 3025.